Here’s a fun tag post featuring Goodreads to share (thanks, Alex, for passing it along: https://mybookworld24.com/2019/08/15/goodreads-book-tag/ ). Funny thing is that I’m currently on a series roll as you’ll see below:
1. What was the last book you marked as “read”?
3. What was the last book you marked as “Want to Read”?
4. What book do you plan to read next?
5. Do you use the star rating system?
6. Are you doing the 2019 Reading Challenge?
Yes, started with a pretty, unusually low amount, and quite happy to have surpassed it… it was really touch and go for a while this year to meet it 😦
7. Do you have a wishlist?
No, I just add them to my TBR.
8. What book do you plan to buy next?
Hmmmm… still thinking; my TBR is quite lengthy 🙂
9. Do you have any favorite quotes? Would you like to share a few?
“If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”
– Toni Morrison
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
– Maya Angelou
10. Who are your favorite authors?
Isabel Allende, Tayari Jones, Bernice McFadden, Jackie Collins, Hilary Mantel, to name a few.
11. Have you joined any groups?
Yes: On the Southern Lit Trail, Literary Fiction by People of Color, Writers Worth, to name a few.
12. Are there any questions you’d like to add?
Okay, readers, now, your turn 🙂
Are you on Goodreads? Let’s connect!
Feel free to share yours in the comments or if you have a blog, post your link to it. I’d love to read your responses!
For immediate publishing updates, please stop by my website and sign up for my newsletter. My thanks to you is a FREE story – Without Your Goodbye!